- completed reading of "Half of a Yellow Sun" (great book, by the way)
- successfully kept away from my business for one month
- regular sleep schedule - fail
- toned stomach - success
- fast food - failed three times, lol
Also, I no longer plan to make this a series since I have no monthly goals at moment (yearly goals, weekly goals, but no monthly at the moment).
So I decided to start this series so that I can 1) break up my bigger goals into smaller ones and 2) hold myself accountable to meeting them via this public documentation. This is reminiscent of the 3in6 challenges I used to do, except it is not strictly about hair ... it is about life. So, here is my first entry ...
OCTOBER 2013 GOALS:
- retain close to 100% of my length for the month (continue protein + long-term twists + fingers only)
- no fast food whatsoever (I've been slipping lately, y'all ... it's just so convenient, but my mood afterwards pays for it)
- get to bed by 11pm (12am at the absolute latest ... this is going to be a challenge)
- develop a regular sleeping schedule
- tone my stomach (I think I see a small gut developing)
- finish reading "Half of a Yellow Sun" (I've been putting that off for too long)
- take a one-month break from my business
I'll be back in November to see how far I've come ...